Friday, December 30, 2011

Rescue and Reuse

First of all, welcome to my blog.  This is mainly a journal for myself, but if you're reading this and enjoy my tidbits of wisdom, please let me know.
Yesterday, in my effort to find ways to shrink my earthly footprint, I rescued a stack of Hammersmith boxes from being flattened and recycled at the Food Bank.  These are perfect for our library book sales, so I threw them in my trunk (thanks to Roger and Jack who helped tote), and drove them to the library.  I also took several paper bags (which are handy for recycling my newspapers) and many plastic bags (which are necessary for keeping my kittys' box clean!).  Feeling very virtuous, I started filling those paper bags with papers/fliers/maps I started weeding out of our filing cabinet.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Kris. And I think your blog is a great idea with 3 really good goals. I'm going to adopt them myself...thanks!

    ReplyDelete