Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Ken thinks I should add "mean" to my list of resolutions for next year.  Probably because I asked him what HIS resolutions are for 2012 and he didn't like the idea that my list should apply to him too... Anyway...  I have managed to not make any progress on my list today.  We have frittered away the day watching an NCIS marathon and noshing on a tasty loaf of cinnamon bread Ken snuck into the freezer a couple of weeks ago.  Really yummy!
Tonight we'll be ending the year with good friends, Ed and Gill.  Eating homemade pizza, playing games, and generally staying out of trouble.  Very happy.
It's silly to think that when the calendar turns over tonight, everything can magically change tomorrow.  But then again, change has to start sometime.  Having a chance, however artificial, to rethink our lives every 365 days, isn't totally bad.  I've made my focus list for 2012.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment